Features of the Service
This service is a scoring system for competitions or contests.
Automatic collection from the beginning to the end of the competition. No need to be in front of your PC. After the competition is over, download the data all together. During the competition, the results will be sent to the administrator’s e-mail address each time the scoring of one competition ends. If you register the administrator’s email address on your smartphone, you can check while doing other tasks. Due to the nature of this system, it can be used for remote judging of online competitions and other events.
Comic by Satoko Seki
Enter the sibling service Ballroom Dance Scoring System from the button below.
The scoring system has the following features.
- Scoring is done using a PC, tablet, or smartphone connected to a server on the Internet.
- An internet connection is required.
- It’s unnecessary to choose a software platform as the scoring and tallying all takes place within a browser like Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
- All the servers are fast with 99% uptime.
- CSV data can be imported. CSV format files can be created using Microsoft Excel. Exporting to PDF is also supported.
- Scoring is done by multiple judges. Scoring method is average, total, maximum value, minimum value, maximum / minimum score removed.
- Languages supported English & Japanese.
- The system was created by Katsushi Kawamori.
How to Use the Service
The outline of how to use this scoring system is shown below. You can also look at the Guide in more detail.
- The trial version can be used free of charge on the examination terminal 1 terminal configuration / time table reading restriction (6 lines). The regular version is provided as a pay option for paying $200 for 99 terminal configuration / time table reading no restriction.
- Please purchase a license key at the shop. Enter the license key to use all features.
- PayPal requires a PayPal account.
- Available credit cards at Stripe are AmericanExpress, JCB,Mastercard, Visa.
- A user account is created for one email address. This account will be used for tallying and can be used for 6 days.
- Summary account and one judge account will be created. With the paid option, 98 additional accounts are granted for a total of 99 judge accounts.
- The judge accounts will be automatically assigned when the judges’ data is read.
- Once the 6 days passes, the accounts are automatically deleted.
Difference between free version and regular version
|Service||Judge accounts||Time table||Period||System usage fee||Type of contract|
|Free||1||reading restriction (6 lines)||6 days||Free||Register|
|Regular||99||✅||6 days||$ 200.00||Register and Purchase and enter a license key at a shop.|
- Competition data can be created in Microsoft Excel or a similar spreadsheet program if the program is able to export in CSV format. The exported file should be encoded in UTF-8.
- During Competition (Tallying)
- After manually entering the name of the Competition, etc., data import of Judge, Items & Award, Timetable, and Judge Paper is performed.
- The operator on the tabulation side usually leaves the timetable screen up; the results are automatically tabulated at 1-second intervals. Results are automatically processed in the background and emailed as they are processed.
- Selecting a completed number in the timetable screen will display the individual results in PDF format. Individual results generate a score sheet for each contestant.
- In the All Result, the overall ranking is determined based on the individual results. It also generates a CSV file to the organizer.
- Competition (Judges)
- Enter scores directly or by using the increase/decrease buttons.
- Comments can be entered by keyboard.
Result batch download
- Download the result files together in a ZIP file.
Please download the detailed manual from the following.