Make various settings for the judge’s terminal and the summary account.
１．Manage the logout of the judges’ terminal and summary account : If check the box, logout will be impossible. It is to prevent misoperation.
- Scoring step : Enter the scoring interval.
- Input initial value : The initial display value of the score.
- Comments can be entered : If checked, comments can be entered.
- Number of comment characters : The number of characters that can be entered for comments.
- Previous scores : It will display the previous score of the section when checked.
Method of calculation
- Remove the highest / lowest score : Check the box when removing the maximum score and the minimum score from the judging.
- Decimal point rounding : Rounding method for calculation.
- Average, Total, Highest, Lowest : Choose how to score each judge’s score.
- Ranking : Choose the value to be the top from either the maximum value or the minimum value.
- Individual Result
- Display of 5 star rating : Displays a 5 star rating on an Individual Result.
- All Result
- Display of scores : Check the box if you want to display scores on all results.
- Display of each judge scores : The score for each judge is also displayed.
- Display of decrease scores : Display of decrease scores.
- Limit of displayed rank : Check the box if you want to limit of display rank on all results.
- Limited number
- Major item : Set the limit value.
- Section2 : Set the limit value.
- Section1 : Set the limit value of each item.
- Grade View : Check the box if you want to display grade on all results. Decide the percentage (%) for each Section1 . Evaluation of Major item and Section2 is based on the percentage ratio of Section1 (%) .
４．Competition : Enter the competition name etc.